As per new visa application procedures, all Indian visa applications will have to be mandatorily submitted online from January 01, 2012. Visa applicants, under any category, can do so by completing the online visa application form on the website www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa. Thereafter, a print out of the online visa application is to be submitted to a BLS Center along with required documents.
Visa applications are received at 16 BLS Centers. For location of the Centers and more information, visit BLS’s website at www.blsindiavisa-uae.com or call the BLS helpline at 04-2555530.
Please remember :
1. Visa is not a right. Visa can be denied without assigning any reason. Acceptance of visa application does not automatically guarantee grant of a visa.
2. Visa fee is processing charges. Once received fees will not be refunded, even if visa is denied or visa is granted for a shorter period than applied for.
3. Visa is valid from the date of issue.
4. Normal visa delivery time in case of applicants with UAE residency visa is 5-6 working days, subject to clearances. However, in case of non-residents and those belonging to certain categories, like Pakistani passport holders or applicants of Pakistani-origin, visa will depend on certain clearances which may take longer.
5. Processing time cannot be guaranteed and mere purchase of air tickets at an early date do not form a basis for urgent issue of visa. Urgent issue of visas will only be considered in cases of a serious family illness, to seek urgent medical treatment in India or in case of death of a close relative in India. No extra fees for urgent processing is charged. In such cases the urgent circumstances should be brought to the notice of the Consulate before or after submitting the application at any of the authorized BLS Center, by contacting us on 04-3070743 between 0800-1300 hrs on working days or by sending an email at – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .